The Discovery Center Collaborative is a multi-tenant nonprofit co-working center for area nonprofits focusing on water and natural resources, but it is open to ANY non-profit. A wide array of modern amenities are provided for organizations and individuals. It is a project of Traverse City Rotary. This co-working space’s goal is to bring organizations and individuals with parallel missions together under one roof to increase programmatic cooperation, share innovative ideas, leverage the efficiencies of collaboration, and enjoy the company of people from like-minded organizations.
Whether your organization just needs a physical address and mailbox/drop box and a place to keep your computer and hold “office hours” and board meetings or permanent office space for the whole staff, the Collaborative has an affordable program for you
- Two Conference Rooms
- Large Screen Presentation Displays
- Phone/video conferencing equipment
- Open Kitchen Area with free coffee & snacks
- Phone Booth Area for private phone calls
- High Speed Internet/Wi-Fi
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Group work areas to share screens and get things done
- View of the Bay!
- Liked-minded Organizations
- Shared Lunch Space
- Lounge Areas for Informal Meetings
- Learning Opportunities
- Social Events
- Directly across from West Bay, Greilickville Harbor Park & Discovery Pier
- Outdoor patio/picnic area
Click for a detailed description of Membership Rates and Amenities.
Click on the Rate Calculator to view volume discounts for organizations needing space for several employees.